Monday, 18 June 2012

GTA 3 WORKING PERFECT ON GALAXY Y

Default GTA 3 WORKING PERFECTLY in Galaxy Y using STOCK ROM

@moderator: Please If you find this Thread copy of any other thread then you can delete this thread otherwise please don't delete it, I want to help the ones who are having problem starting GTA 3! Thanks 

GTA 3 WORKING PERFECTLY in Galaxy Y using STOCK ROM

Works using Yusepz modified and compiled cm7 lib for GTA 3

All Credits Goes to Yusepz

Proof?? Its HERE:







I will upload video soon !!

WARNING: I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF YOUR PROPERTY OR IF YOU BRICKED YOUR PHONE. POINT AT ME AND I WILL LAUGH AT YOU!

Now!

Requirements:

1. Rooted Phone
2. Chainfire 3d and plugins
3. cm7 libs by yusepz
4. GTA 3 {APK + DATA}
5. ES File Explorer
6. A usable Brain of course

Instructions:

1. Install Chainfire 3d, its plugins and ES File Explorer
2. Install Drivers and tick Experiment EGL (might or might not work in your device depending on your ROM)
3. Make sure to go in default openGL Settings > Tick Reduce Texture Quality and Texture Size and select Qualcomm under Load Plugin
4. Download and extract "cm7 libs by yusepz" to the root of sdcard
5. Make Sure in ES File Explorer, Go to menu>settings>root settings > and Tick 'Root Explorer' and 'Mount File System'
6. Copy the Content of egl folder found in /sdcard/cm7 libs by yusepz/system/egl/HERE to /system/libs/egl/HERE
7. RESTART IS REQUIRED!
8. Now Install GTA 3 apk and copy the data in here /sdcard/android/data/HERE
9. Open up GTA 3
10. Accept user license agreement.
11. When download prompt appears, hit the back button and press home button.
12 In the status bar, touch the gta 3 notification to open up and Voila! You can play the game! 

MOST IMPORTANT: BUY the game! SERIOUSLY, BUY IT!

You can Download the DATA but buy the app from market! It will really work .... and If it doesn't work then you can refund it ... instead of wasting your time downloading data through app...

Only tested in Stock ROM, Merruk Kernel 2.0 Pre-Final
Will surely work on CM7 because this lib was made for CM7
Please test in other ROMS and Tell me  


Remember: ALL CREDITS GO TO YUSEPZ FOR HE IS THE ONE WHO MADE GTA 3 WORK EVEN ON STOCK ROM I AM JUST A PROMOTER


I AM SURE THIS WILL EVEN START TEMPLE RUN WITHOUT ANY LAG!!!

Hit Thanks please =} If I helped You 

I am THE Honest member of XDA... I hope I didn't cheat on anyone of you  

P.S. Now trying to make GTA 4 work .... See ya soon 
ATTACHED THUMBNAILS
Click image for larger version

Name: SC20130220-181923.png
Views: 22894
Size: 63.7 KB
ID: 1746451   Click image for larger version

Name: SC20130220-182039.png
Views: 23178
Size: 57.7 KB
ID: 1746452   Click image for larger version

Name: SC20130220-182147.png
Views: 23334
Size: 55.5 KB
ID: 1746453  
ATTACHED FILES
File Type: zipcm7 lib by yusepz.zip - [Click for QR Code] (700.0 KB, 2236 views)
credit -xda
link-http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2157965

34 comments:

  1. this game play on my galaxy y ? .. plz reply

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO CHIRANTANROY THIS GAME IS RUNNING GALAXY Y BUT GRAPHICS PROBLEM IS THERE THIS WILL BE FIX SOON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. plz tell me what u done this game is freezing on my phone

      Delete
  3. i am trying to play this game .. but the gta3 is loading and not play . it say sorry and force close

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. yes i want action HD game plz gave me ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its use Chainfire pro v3.3 or not ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes use it because of graphics.........first play the game without chain faire if the game run with any graphics problem then its ok if it have graphics problem then install the chain fire 3d

    thanks

    have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  7. This game is not working on my galaxy y

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried so much but the game is not working on my galaxy y.
    It takes loading and freeze the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you please tell me which file to rename???????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  10. The game does not work on my galaxy y

    ReplyDelete
  11. The game does not work on my galaxy y

    ReplyDelete
  12. i want to tell you i just share this from HARVINDER SINGH blog i already written on this page ......and please dont use bad language if you not like 5this so please go from here thanks .........

    ReplyDelete
  13. Checkout my channel i think u need more videos i will upload but now i making it lag free see my utube channel there new videos are there see

    ReplyDelete
  14. welcome harvinder bro on my blog.........so can you please tell me..... gta3 is work on galaxy y or not ?

    ReplyDelete
  15. after installation the command says that check whether time is set correctly or not . i checked it is correct what should i do

    ReplyDelete
  16. its not comming on my galaxy y


    THE DATA IS IN EXE FORMAT SO YOU HAVE TO EXTRACT IT WITH PC OR LAPTOP USING WINRAR SOFTWARE AFTER EXTRACTION RENAME DATA TO com.rockstar.gta3 PLACE DATA IN ANDROID/DATA/here LAUNCH THE GAME

    i did this all but its not comming

    ReplyDelete
  17. BBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDD


    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    HOLE

    ReplyDelete
  18. does it work i m downloading its data?
    plz help me if i need help im of 13 years old so i need ur help anytime ok.plz

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey frnd...
    game works fine till I select "new game"...
    once selected d game shuts down...
    WHAT SHOULD I DO?

    spice mi320
    android 2.2+
    rooted
    600mhz arm6
    88mb ram free

    ReplyDelete
  20. The game doesnt work because aaaasshole singh never put the movie files then it work go to yhd games blogspot and the game works on my phone

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. i hv followed each n evey instruction given above but still itz askin for additional 450 mb of data to be downloaded!
    even after the download itz not playable n the screen just goes blank!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Not working. Always black screen I tried many times every time I press the home button cause I'm following the instruction of course and I go to notification bar and I run the game and JUST BLACK SCREEN.

    ReplyDelete
  24. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2157965

    Go Here... I have given the tutorial of how to start GTA 3 in STOCK ROM

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yeah! My SGY with custom rom (HYPERION 7 GM FINAL) and 1.2 GHZ

    GTA 3 Work for me.. :DDDDDDDD

    HAHAHA!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. works but still asks for additional files. what should i do?

    ReplyDelete
  27. hey i just tired to play gta 3 using stock rom but it is not working why?

    ReplyDelete